Hello, my name is Ashley, and I am the owner and operator of All Elite Sports Complex. I learned a lot from the great instructors I taught with at RedShed Baseball & Softball. I am excited to bring that knowledge and my previous softball experience to All Elite Sports Complex!
I played softball under Coach Mike Gilbert (Fremont Ross) and continued my softball career at Division II Tiffin University until graduating with my degree in Criminal Justice. At Tiffin my hitting instructor was former Pro softball player and battle of the bats Champion De De Justice.
Softball has been an important part of my life since early childhood. Throughout my career, I have played for various travel teams and now that my time in uniform is over, I have started to coach tournament travel ball. I love the chance to help girls improve on not only their softball skills but their life skills as well.
I am grateful for this opportunity and cannot wait to begin lessons with great students who want to work to become the best player they can be.
3 Time- 1st Team All-league, all district, all press, all county
2nd Team All State
Team Batting Average Leader (all 4 years)
Most Stolen Bases
Career on Base Average
- Assisted with numerous Softball clinics in both High School and College
- Assistant Coach 2008,2009- Travel Ball
- Volunteer Coach 2010- High school level
- Head Coach 2021 – Travel Ball
Travel Ball/Summer Ball
1998-2008 - Outfield/Catcher
- League Champions 2002
- Shawnee Fastpitch Tournament 14U Champions 2007
- Huron Fall League 14U 2nd Place 2007
- 5 Most Valuable Player Awards 2008
- Best Defensive Player Award 2007 Season
2006-2010 – Outfield/Catcher
- 4 Year Varsity Letter Winner
- First Team All-Conference 2009, 2010
- Top Offensive Player 2009, 2010
- Broken Record Holder 2010 - .536 BA
- Broken Record Holder 2010 – 30 Hits in a Season
- 3 Strikeouts as a Hitter in 2010
- Senior All Star Game Selection 2010
2011-2014 - Outfield/ 3rd Baseman
- Varsity Letter winner
I am looking forward to working at all All Elite Sports Complex so I can bring my love and passion for the game to the student athletes I get to work with.
Team Captain Jr. & Sr. year
MVP for Senior Season
Golden Spike Spikes Award
Awarded Malanofsky Award (Student Athlete of the year
Honorable Mention NBC
Second Team Pitcher NBC
Honorable Mention All-District
13ABC Player of the Week!
During the summer I play travel ball with Ohio Hawks. We are always looking for tough competition and great games. I plan to continue my athletic and academic career at Wheeling University(D2) in WV, where I will be going for a doctorate of Physical Therapy.